Featured magic includes:
- MYOPIA - The ultimate comedy contact lens routine. EASY TO DO & FUNNY AS HELL!
- IMAGINATION - Shaun's own presentation of the invisible deck using a normal deck of cards! A REAL REPUTATION MAKER USING A REGULAR DECK!!!
- RAZOR SHARP - Probably the only version of this classic effect that the spectator re-sets for you!
- COLD CUT - Shaun's own one-handed flourish best described as a spin-out cut, where the card doesn't get spun it!
- COLD CUT TRANSPO - A snappy transposition ideal for a table set opening.
- BLENDO SPLIT - A superb multi-phase card splitting routine that will give you the chance to practise your Cold Cut!
- DEAD LETTER CARD - After showing a souvenir from his childhood, the magician knows the card that is selected as it was signed by the spectator in 1973! An amazing, mind-blowing routine.
- SECOND INKSTAIN - A signature fusion effect which is completely impromptu!
- HYPNOSIS - The ultimate sandwich routine.
- THE EVEN MORE PORTABLE HOLE - Fancy doing a version of the classic coin effect in mix and mingle conditions, using only the spectator's hand? Then this is for you!
- CRACKER - The spectator merely thinks of a card and using three random cards, the magician gives an uncanny portrait reading which is accurate enough to tell him the card that they had in their mind! Great for private parties.
- TREBLE TOP - Three cards are selected and found one at a time in this compact "In the hands" piece.
- MULTICHANGE - Shaun's workhorse routine performed under practically every condition, from trade shows to student parties. You will use this!
- WATCHED AMBITIOUS - Shaun's take on the classic card-under-watch concept. This always gets your audience talking!
- WHERE'S THE MATTER - The most talked about routine from Shaun's award-winning act, as two coins appear and vanish as they pass thru the slot in a single playing card!
"I have known Shaun McCree ever since he turned pro 20 years ago. Everything I have seen Shaun do has been top-notch. A creator of new and exciting magic using original methods is a rarity. I can't recommend this DVD set highly enough" PETER DUFFIE
14 GREAT ROUTINES!
SHOT IN HI DEFINITION 16:9
DVD Disk 1 Running Time Approximately 1hr 43min
DVD Disk 2 Running Time Approximately 1hr 44min